Applying Mink Lashes
Follow the steps below to quickly apply your mink lashes:
1. Using your fingers or tweezers, carefully remove the mink lashes from the tray.
2. Check the length of the mink lashes against your eyes. If the mink lashes are too long, trim them at the outer ends with a pair of scissors. The length of the mink lashes should be slightly shorter than the width of your lash line. This will avoid irritating the inner corners of your eyes.
3. If desired, apply mascara to your natural lashes only. Do NOT apply mascara to the mink lashes.
4. Apply a thin line of eyelash adhesive along one lash band. Make sure the two ends of the lash band have enough glue. Wait 20-30 seconds for the adhesive to become sticky.
5. Using your fingers or tweezers, affix the mink lashes as closely to your natural lash line as possible. Start at the outer corner of your eye and work inwards. Do not place the mink lashes too closely to the inner corner of your eye. Gently press down across the entire lash line until the adhesive completely dries. Repeat steps 4 and 5 with the second strip of mink lashes.
6. If desired, use eyeliner to cover up any gaps or exposed glue. You may gently curl the lashes with an eyelash curler (optional).
Removing Mink Lashes
Follow the steps below to quickly and safely remove your mink eyelashes:
1. Dip a cotton swab into oil-free makeup remover. Gently dab the damp cotton swab onto the lash bands to loosen the glue from your skin.
2. Wait for the glue to loosen the bands from your skin. Gently peel off the mink eyelashes.
Caring For Mink Lashes
Follow the tips below to extend the longevity of your mink eyelashes:
1. Apply and remove the lashes by holding onto the lash bands. Avoid tugging on the individual lashes to decrease the natural shedding of the fur.
2. After every use, remove any excess glue from the lash bands using your fingers or tweezers. Dab an oil-free makeup remover on the lash bands to remove any remaining glue. Do not wash or soak the lashes in water or cleanser during the glue removal process. This will shorten the lifespan of the mink eyelashes.
3. Refrain from adding mascara or any other product to the mink eyelashes. This can reduce the sheen and curl of the mink eyelashes.
4. Store the mink eyelashes in the packaging box in between uses. Dust and debris will shorten the lifespan.
That's all you need to know to care for your mink lashes. Enjoy your falsies!