Paper Eyelashes Juliet
Paper Eyelashes • Juliet
An elegant and romantic set of fake eyelashes. The leaves and vines of a dreamy, lush garden inspired this design. Perfectly suited for the amorous name, Juliet.
This Collection features designs inspired by Chinese paper-cutting techniques. The pair of fake eyelashes is laser cut from coated black paper. The paper lashes have a water repelling layer. The coating keeps the paper eyelashes dry from tears and moisture in the air.
The paper lashes are soft, lightweight, and comfortable enough to wear for the entire day. These fake long eyelashes are easy to apply. They are reusable false eyelashes and can be worn approximately 3 - 5 times.
Wear the full set of paper eyelashes for a bright party look. Trim the big eyelashes into smaller pieces to enhance the outer corner of your eyes. Makes for a great daily eye accessory. It can be subtle or dramatic. Dress up your eyes to fit the occasion or mood.
Please note: Eyelash adhesive is not included.
Applying false eyelashes:
1. Carefully remove each false eyelash from the plastic tray using your fingers or tweezers.
2. Before gluing the false eyelashes onto your eyes, ensure the lash length fits the size of your eyes. If you are placing the paper eyelashes on the corners of your eyes or on the bottom lash line, trim the paper lashes to the desired size. Curve the bands of the paper eyelashes to fit your eye shape.
3. Squeeze a tiny amount of eyelash adhesive onto the bands of the fake eyelashes. Wait 20 - 30 seconds for the eyelash adhesive to become tacky.
4. Place the fake eyelashes just above your natural lash line. While the eyelash adhesive dries, use your index finger to gently press down on each paper lash.
Caution: Do not place the paper eyelashes too closely to the inner corners of your eyes. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Removing false eyelashes:
1. Gently hold the paper lash band at the outer edge of your eye. Lightly peel off each paper eyelash.
2. Carefully remove the remaining eyelash adhesive on the paper eyelashes with tweezers.
Dimensions:1.75 inches (L)