Paper Eyelashes Savanah
Paper Eyelashes • Savanah
A lavish and feminine set of long false eyelashes. The gorgeous design is inspired by the decorative cast iron railings, balconies and fences of the South’s historic districts. The artful design of
these long fake eyelashes, echo the beauty, elegance and mystique of these historic architectural landmarks. The name, Savanah, perfectly suits this exquisite design.
These beautifully crafted false lashes are made from black paper. To make the paper eyelashes more durable, a light, water-resistant coating prevents the paper eyelashes from tearing easily.
These long false eyelashes are extremely easy to apply and are comfortable to wear. The paper used to make these paper eyelashes are extremely lightweight. The false lashes are also reusable and can be worn approximately 3 - 5 times.
This vintage, architectural-inspired pair of false lashes makes an expressive statement. Wear the full set of paper eyelashes to ensure stand out lashes! This eye-catching design is the perfect way
to add a playful, yet mesmerizing element to your makeup look. These are the best false eyelashes to wear for special occasions or a night out on the town.
To create a subtler beauty statement, cut the paper eyelashes into smaller segments. Dress up the outer corners of your eyes with these false lashes. These paper eyelashes are works of art and embellish your eyes.
Please note: Glue for fake eyelashes is not included.
How to apply false lashes:
1. Take the paper eyelashes out of the packaging with care. If needed, use a pair of tweezers.
2. Check to see if the paper eyelashes fit your eye size. If needed, trim the false lashes to the right length. You can use any remaining lashes for a different style. Curve the bands of the paper eyelashes to fit your eyes.
3. Add a small amount of fake eyelashes glue to the bands of the paper eyelashes. Wait approximately 30 seconds for the glue to become slightly clear and tacky.
4. Place the paper eyelashes as close to your natural lash line as possible. Secure the lash band by pressing onto your lash line until the fake eyelashes glue completely dries. Make sure that you do not place the paper eyelashes too close to the inner corners of your eyes.
Caution: Do not touch your eyes with the paper eyelashes.
How to take off false eyelashes:
1. Remove the paper eyelashes starting at the outer corners of your eyes. Gently peel off the false lashes.
2. Carefully peel off any remaining glue on the false lashes using your fingers or tweezers.
Dimensions:1.75 inches (L)