What Is A Product Review Request?
If you want to share your experience using Outerbeauty products with your followers, readers and subscribers, you may submit a request to receive free beauty products from our company. We welcome product review requests from professional beauty blogs, beauty magazines, beauty websites, Youtube channels and other similar media outlets.
What Are The Terms And Conditions?
In order to be considered for a product review request, you must first agree to and fulfill all of the following terms and conditions:
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You acknowledge that your product review request may not be selected and that only selected applicants will be contacted.
- You acknowledge that you may not receive all of the interested products in your application. Products sent out for review are dependent on inventory levels, current marketing campaigns, as well as other factors.
- You will review any and every product sent to you by Outerbeauty Cosmetics.
- You will photograph and/or videotape all of the provided product(s) and the included product packaging (if any) as part of the review.
- You will post the review or video within one (1) month of receiving the product(s).
- You will link to every reviewed product on www.outerbeautycosmetics.com in the review/video description box.
How Do I Submit A Beauty Product Review Request?
Step 1: Click the icon below and download the Product Review Request PDF application form.
Step 2: Print out the application form and complete it. Using only block letters, print as clearly as possible.
Step 3: Send the completed application form to one (1) of the following:
- Email: marketing (at) outerbeautycosmetics.com;
- Fax: 1-604-648-8980; or
- Mail: Outerbeauty Cosmetics Inc., Suite 362, 185 - 9040 Blundell Road, Richmond, British Columbia, Canada V6Y 1K3
Please remember to sign and date your application form. Incomplete applications will not be processed. Only qualified applicants will be notified by phone or email. If you have any problems downloading the application form, try another internet browser or contact us using the contact form on our website.